Rules for entry and return to the Czechia
(as of 9th July 2021) are available here:
Just to sum up:
All persons travelling to Czechia must fill the Passenger Locator Form
- the confirmation (that you filled the form) have to be submitted before entering the plane or bus/train and during the border and residence control
- Europen countries according to the level of risk - map (as of 2th July 2021)
- it is still obligatory to undergo testing before arrival
- exceptions (full vaccination, medical certificate that you had Covid -19 in last 180 days - pls. see details in the link above)
For accommodation in a hotel in Czechia you need a proof of one of these:
- vaccination - at least 14 days after the last dose
- prove you had covid in last 180 days (with a medical certificate)
- negative antigen test (did in a laboratory) not older than 72 hours
- negative PCR test not older than 7 days
- negative antigen test (from self-testing at home) did on the site ( we will have some of these in the hotel with us so if you have any problem with this just tell us and we will give you one).
You need to show this to the hotel staff on checkin and then it is valid for 7 days. If you stay longer, you must meet one of the above conditions again.
FFP2/KN95 respirators are mandatory in the Czech republic, not usual facemasks or surgical masks. They have to be wear in public transport and inside buildings, outside only in a big gatherings.