Platform: The RAGtime conference will be hosted using the ZOOM Conferencing Platform (www.zoom.us). The Zoom client is available for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and the iOS operating system. Participants do not need to have the ZOOM client installed on their computers or other devices - Zoom can be used via the web browser. It is neverthless recommended to use the client.
Links to each section will be sent to the participants by email one day in advance.
Moderators: The meeting will be moderated by Debora Lančová, Monika Matuszková, Pavlína Jalůvková and Zuzana Turoňová.
Time zone: The meeting will adopt the CEST (Central European Summer Time), UTC/GMT +2 hours. If you have any doubts about your time zone relation to CEST, please follow this link.
Access, Coexistence and Cooperation Guidelines:
- Access to the live sessions will be made via embedded links sent to registered participants by email.
- The participants are supposed to verify in advance technical aspects of hardware and/or software of their equipment (tablets, cell phones, computers, laptops) as well as local internet connectivity.
- Participants are asked to use their first and last names in the list of participants.
- Participants will be automatically muted when they join the meeting, except the speaker's microphone. To communicate with others, participants can use the chat or "Raise Hand" feature.
- To establish a good connection for the speaker, participants are asked not to use their video during presentations. Speakers should use their video if their internet speed is sufficient.
- Questions can be addressed to speakers at the end of the presentations by "raising hands" or by asking moderator in chat.
- Attendee list will be published at the website for each section.